Wednesday, February 18, 2009

UPDATES TO COME...

Welcome to Marlor Music Studio! I hope you enjoy the journey. My suggestion would be to scroll to the bottom and read each post, in reverse order, so that it reads chronologically. I am so excited to share with you these wonderful and cherished times!
~
Now that I have completed my personal violin background, in March, I will be adding posts regarding the entire creation of my music studio (2005-Present) which will include pictures of my students from all our recitals and also group performances (so long as I can figure out how to add video). At that point, the blog will be caught up and I will continue posting as we have future recitals and other special events. Please feel free to comment as you are so inspired! You may also become a follower of this blog so that you can be notified automatically whenever there are updates.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, cool blog- I'm glad I'm a part of your music memories! I had forgotten about BYU music camp, and that High school picture was quite a flashback!
Our blog is: www.authierfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.