Sunday, June 21, 2009

Circe Dopp and My Bows

This is Circe Dopp - soon to be mother of 6, dance instructor, and violin repair woman - a very talented lady!

A couple of weeks ago my bow was in desperate need of a rehair. I'm so glad I can call Circe, who is close by, to help me out with these things. The little bow (above my rehaired bow) is not from Circe but I thought it was super cute and fun to include since I just bought it at ISSI as a new teaching tool for my studio.

Circe Dopp Violins
801.726.8685
circe@clytieadams.com
330 N. Main in Kaysville
(by appointment only)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Look at Circe!!! She looks so great! What an amazing gal! She has it so together...I never would've guessed 6 kiddos! Wow!!!
Also...loved the pics of you and the girls at ISSI. I am hoping Emma and I will be there next year!!!